Where I’ve Been
Countries, Cities and Towns
Australia and Oceania
- Australia (Brisbane, Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sunshine Coast, Sydney)
- Fiji (Coral Coast, Denarau, Nadi)
- New Zealand (Akaroa, Arthurs Pass, Ashburton, Auckland, Christchurch, Dunedin, Fox Glacier, Franz Josef, Hamilton, Hanmer Springs, Napier, Nelson, Palmerston North, Picton, Rotorua, Taupo, Wanaka, Wellington)
Europe and UK
- England (London, Newcastle)
- France (Paris)
- Germany (Aachen)
- Ireland (Cork, Killarney)
- Northern Ireland (Antrim, Armoy, Ballycastle, Belfast, Cushendun)
- Poland (Gdansk)
- Scotland (Aberfeldy, Aberfoyle, Blair Atholl, Callander, Cape Wrath, Cluanie, Comrie, Drymen, Dundee, Edinburgh, Falkirk, Fort Augustus, Fort William, Galashiels, Glasgow, Glen Coe, Harestanes, Invergarry, Inverness, Kelso, Kingussie, Kinlochbervie, Kirk Yetholm, Linlithgow, Livingston, Melrose, Morebattle, Peebles, Pitlochry, St Andrews, West Linton)
- The Netherlands (Amsterdam)
- Canada (Vancouver, Kelowna, Revelstoke, Banff, Calgary, Jasper, Radium)
- The United States (Anaheim, Hawaii, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco)
Who is Wayfaring Kiwi?
Kia ora, I'm Yvette and I'm a 30-year old Kiwi (slang for New Zealander).
I am an outdoor adventure travel blogger, and I have been lucky enough to live in the three most beautiful countries in the world: New Zealand, Canada, and now, Scotland.
Follow me on my epic adventures in Scotland and beyond!