Welcome to the very first episode of the Life in Scotland Podcast!
In our first episode, we discuss dating culture in Scotland. It’s a fitting topic for our first episode; Yvette is a kiwi and Craig is a Scot, and we met in Scotland. We’re giving you our best tips for bagging a Scot, the dating apps we recommend, and what happens at a Scottish wedding!
In this episode we discuss…
- The story of how we met
- Dating culture in Scotland
- Dating tips for bagging a Scot
- Dating apps we recommend
- Other ideas for meeting a Scot
- Our traditional Scottish wedding
Links & Resources
- Craig’s guide on dating a Scotsman [how to bag yourself a Scot]
- Our magical wedding in Scotland
- Our first dance song [for LOLs]
Review, Subscribe & Share
Did you enjoy this episode? We’d appreciate it SO much if you left us a review. This will help our humble wee podcast to reach the ears of those who need a bit more Scotland in their lives.
Click here and simply scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Let us know what you enjoyed most about this episode!
Also, make sure you subscribe to this podcast. We’ll be uploading new episodes every second week, and if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Subscribe here.
Want to show us some more love? Share this episode 🙂
Sponsor an episode
Are you interested in sponsoring an episode? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
Connect with us
- Facebook group: Scotland Travel Tips
- Facebook group: Scotland Travel Tips For Locals