In this episode of the Life in Scotland Podcast, we chat about our favourite autumn escapes in Scotland! We talk about the reasons we love [and hate] autumn in Scotland, the trips we’ve taken in Scotland during autumn, and a huge milestone we reached in our relationship during one of those trips…
In this episode we discuss…
- Our 4 favourite autumn trips we’ve been on
- Our favourite autumn accommodation in Scotland
- Tips for planning an autumn break in Scotland
- The best places to see the autumn foliage in Scotland
- Why Craig hates autumn
Accommodation we stayed in
- The Salutation Hotel in Perth
- Fossoway Stables in Perthshire [gifted stay]
- The Ballachulish Hotel near Glencoe
- This amazing Airbnb in North Connel, near Oban
- This woodland lodge in Killin
- The Steading in Killin
Links & Resources:
- Historic Scotland
- National Trust For Scotland
- Blog post: 5 amazing autumn breaks in Scotland
- Blog post: 17+ things to do in Perth
Review, Subscribe & Share
Did you enjoy this episode? We’d appreciate it SO much if you left us a review. This will help our humble wee podcast to reach the ears of those who need a bit more Scotland in their lives.
Click here and simply scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Let us know what you enjoyed most about this episode!
Also, make sure you subscribe to this podcast. We’ll be uploading new episodes every second week, and if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Subscribe here.
Want to show us some more love? Share this episode ?
Sponsor an episode
Are you interested in sponsoring an episode? Email email@example.com for more info!