Yvette is such a pleasure to talk to and very knowledgeable about travel around Scotland! I had planned a big trip for my friends and I that needed to be rescheduled because of the pandemic. During my rebooking process I ended up with one odd night that I wasn’t quite sure quite what to do with in terms of where to stop over and Yvette had some great suggestions. She also had loads of good information about route planning, restaurants and other fun off the beaten path type sites. Can’t recommend her enough!Tara May, USA
BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL! Get 20% off my Scotland Travel Consultation.
Usually £40 for 1 hour, now £32!
Book your space by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org before December 2 to receive the discount.
Let me plan your dream holiday!
Note: Because I am now working full-time, I am currently only offering Zoom consultations. These sessions cost £40 for one hour, email email@example.com for more information.
Are you planning a trip to Scotland and have no idea where to start? Perhaps there is so much you want to do and you don’t know how to fit it all in, or you’re worried you may miss something you’d love to see.
Let me help you plan the trip of a lifetime to this bonnie wee country!
Why I should help you plan your holiday…
+ I am lucky enough to call Scotland my home, and my job as a travel blogger means I travel Scotland on a regular basis. I’ve travelled Scotland extensively by car, train, bus and in 2018 I even hiked the length of Scotland!
+ I previously worked as an International Travel Agent for a global travel agency- so I know plenty of travel hacks and the best places to book tours, accommodation and other excursions!
+ I know SO many places off the beaten path in Scotland that many people don’t realise exist. It’s my goal to get visitors off the beaten track and discover the authentic places in Scotland.
+ I’m passionate about sustainable travel in Scotland, and will plan your itinerary with this in mind.
+ I can review your itinerary and make sure you’re not being overly ambitious or missing out on something important. I can also answer any questions you have about travelling around Scotland.
Scotland Travel Consultation
Do you just have some questions about your trip to Scotland, and don’t necessarily need an itinerary designed for you?
With my new travel consultation service, you can pick my brain and ask me anything about your Scotland trip!
Here are a few suggestions of things I can give you advice on:
- Specific questions about your travel plans
- Advice for travelling Scotland during the pandemic
- How to book the best flights for your requirements
- The best places to book your attraction tickets
- Booking accommodation
- Public transport in Scotland and hiring a car
- Destinations in Scotland
- Hidden gems in Scotland I think you’ll love
- Places/activities I think you should skip/swap out for something else
- What to pack for a trip to Scotland
- Travel advice personalised to your circumstances
£30 – 30 minutes
£40 – 60 minutes
Get in touch
If you would like to book a Zoom consultation with me, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To make sure I prioritise your email, please include ‘Scotland Travel Consultation’ in the subject line.
Terms and Conditions
– Full payment is required before the consultation. This is non-refundable. Consultations take place on Zoom. Please ensure you download Zoom before our appointment. Once you have paid your deposit I will provide you with a meeting link via email.
– Consultations take place on Zoom. Please ensure you download Zoom before our appointment. Once you have paid your deposit I will provide you with a meeting link via email.
– Date/time changes must be made 24 hours in advance of your appointment.
– I will not be held liable for any issues with visas, accommodation, transport, attractions, or any other aspect of your Scotland trip.
– I’m happy to answer any final questions via email, but if you have a lot of questions, you will need to book another appointment.