SCOTLAND TRAVEL PLANNERS
Simplify your trip planning with my set of one-page travel planners for major destinations in Scotland!
No doubt you’ve been dreaming of Scotland for quite some time. And you may have read many articles and books on what you should do and see and where you should eat. Scotland is a small country, and there are lots of things to do, so it can be super overwhelming planning a trip there! I’m also guessing you have FOMO [fear of missing out]. Am I right?
The good news is- I’ve done the hard work for you! People ALWAYS ask me ”What are the must-sees in Scotland?” and so I thought I’d make travel planners that answer just that! My Scotland Travel Planners list all the must-see attractions in the most popular destinations in Scotland, and so much more…
INTRODUCING MY SCOTLAND MUST-SEE TRAVEL PLANNERS
Cut the overwhelm and start planning your trip to Scotland straight away with my printable PDF planners for:
- Scottish Borders
- Scottish Highlands
- Isle of Skye
Essential planners to the best things to do, see and experience in each place. PLUS where to eat and get the tastiest Scottish scran!
WHAT MAKES MY PLANNERS DIFFERENT?
I’ve listed all the critical must-see and do information into one page for each of Scotland’s most popular destinations so you can plan your trip with ease. They also come with Google maps you can use on your phone so you can find each attraction easily!
WITH MY PLANNERS YOU WILL…
- Save loads of time so that you can relax and get in vacation mode
- Learn where to go for the best views so you can take amazing photos
- Know the best places to eat with a traditional Scottish setting
- Set of 7 planners for the most popular destinations in Scotland: Edinburgh, Glasgow, Inverness, Perth, the Scottish Borders, the Scottish Highlands and the Isle of Skye
- All the essential sights and attractions on one page for each destination including how much time you should spend there
- Best viewpoints to get picture perfect photos
- The best restaurants and bars that are traditionally Scottish
- Link to my online maps so you can easily find each location on your phone when you visit Scotland
- One page checklist format you can print or keep on your phone (no carrying huge guidebooks around or sifting through articles)
My planners are checked for accuracy and refreshed every 6 months. If there has been a material change to the information I will send you a new copy free of charge.
My planners are published in digital PDF format so you can read them on desktop, tablet, your mobile and you can print them off at home.
Possibly. However, no guidebook I know of has simplified the information on what’s great to see and do in these locations without lengthy explanations.
I’ve also included the minimum time needed to see the sights plus an online map so you can orientate yourself quickly.
Many of the restaurant recommendations included in the planners are my personal favourites, have been recommended to me by friends and family, or have won awards!
No. I created these checklist-style planners to simplify your planning and choose the things you want to do quickly without having to read through lots of text.
There is definitely a time and place for understanding the history behind the sights in Scotland. In fact, I’ve written lots of articles on this. But for your trip planning, these checklist-style planners will help you plan your trip quickly and easily.
As this is a digital product I don’t accept returns or credit. But please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or queries.
MEET YOUR SCOTLAND EXPERT
Hello, I’m Yvette. I live in Scotland; in 2018 I moved here, met my husband and now we live in a small Scottish village with our dog, Angus.
I’ve travelled Scotland extensively- I’ve even hiked the length of it! I’m a full-time travel blogger, and past careers have included working as a journalist and travel agent. I merged these two passions and my blog, Wayfaring Kiwi, was born.
While Scotland is currently in lockdown, I am dreaming of future adventures in my bonny home.
Let’s get planning! Yvette xx