In this episode of the Life in Scotland podcast, it’s storytime! We’re sharing with you four of our favourite tales of Scottish folklore: a house home to a devil, a feline beast, a ghost nun with a disfigured face, and a prophet that couldn’t predict his own burning death.
Links And Resources
- The haunted Boleskine House [more info here]
- The broken-hearted Veiled Nun of St Andrews [more info here]
- The Galloway Puma [more info here]
- The story of the Brahan Seer [more info here]
Review, Subscribe & Share
Did you enjoy this episode? We’d appreciate it SO much if you left us a review. This will help our humble wee podcast to reach the ears of those who need a bit more Scotland in their lives.
Click here and simply scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Let us know what you enjoyed most about this episode!
Also, make sure you subscribe to this podcast. We’ll be uploading new episodes every second week, and if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Subscribe here.
Want to show us some more love? Share this episode ?
Sponsor an episode
Are you interested in sponsoring an episode? Email email@example.com for more info!
Connect with us
- Facebook group: Scotland Travel Tips
- Facebook group: Scotland Travel Tips For Locals
- Secrets of Scotland